Thursday 11 January 2018

The Blair Snitch Project // Outfit Post

               


There something about tartan trousers I have always felt a drawn too, and now is the time I have took the plunge into owning a pair. They had to be green, my favourite colour which is probably a surprising fact to most, as all I ever seem to wear is black. It is nice to wear a splash of colour once in a while. This is probably about as colourful as it gets.
These boots are almost the most comfortable yet warm boots for these winter months, and to top it all off are made of my most favourite material ever, velvet. I kinda feel like a member of the army in this outfit, just find me a hat.


Boots // Asos Adverture Lace Up Boots 
Trousers // Pull & Bear
Roll Sleeve Crop Top // Boohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment