Tuesday 16 January 2018

Roses For The Dead // Outfit Post





I couldn't not wear something with a rose print, and NOT name the post after a Funeral For A Friend song now, could I?

I've had this bodice for quite some time; it's not in stock anymore, but there are some different pieces on their website with the same print. I had to share this anyway, as it is a beautiful print.

Mom shorts on the other hand, a timeless classic. I find that skinny jeans, skinny fitted shorts etc, don't tend to fit my body shape, and that slim fit mom jeans suit me a lot better. 

These Lost Ink boots are I found on Asos. They have pull ring detailing on the back which was the selling point for me. I love the pull ring trend at the moment.

Links to items below :)
x
____________________________________________________________________

BOOTS // LOST INK 
HIGH WAISTED MOM SHORTS // ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment