Wednesday 24 January 2018

Lime Crime Plushies // Milk Tea, Smokey & Marmalade




Let it be said; if there is one brand that knows how to do colourful lip products like no other, Lime Crime holds the title for that. Plushies are described to be as soft as a teddy bear, but still giving us the same matte effect of Velvetines; so whats the difference? And do these new lip products live up to the hype?

The packaging for Plushies is very eye catching. I think like many I am a fool when it comes to packaging of products. I mean that's usually the first ting you see when new products are announced, right? Unlike most products, you can actually see the product through the packaging.

My first thought when applying the Marmalade shade for the first time, was how it felt so soft on my lips. I soon realised that this was more of a sheer product, yet build-able. My problem was, once building the product upon my lips, it seems to go flakey. After easting greasy food it flaked even more. I would definitely say these are perfect for that sheer look, but if you want to go for more of a staple look (as I do!) then you are probably better off sticking to velvetines. 

Price wise if you are interested to know; I got a bundle deal for my Plushies, and got 3 for $48. With shipping to the UK, this came to a total of around £44. Their delivery is extremely fast! I ordered Sunday evening and they arrived on the Thursday, so this I would definitely recommend if you find items which aren't available in the UK yet, and you just can't wait to get your hands on them. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment