Thursday 4 January 2018

January Wishlist

Aside from the December Christmas Gift Guide I did last month, it's been a while since I've gathered together a bunch of awesome finds that I have my eye on. So being the start of a New Year, I thought I would do just that. 

Januarys a funny kind of month; it feels a little sad for many. The Christmas spirit has been and gone, and it's back to work for most. So what better time than to treat yourself, because of course, nothing is better than retail therapy.


H&M // Leopard Print Coat Faux Fur Coat
£59.99
10% OFF ON FIRST SIGN UP. MANY OFFERS FROM THEN ON WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER (FOR FREE!)

I shall not rest until I one day own my very own leopard print coat. I am a major leopard print fan. I have pretty much everything leopard print ever, EXCEPT of course a coat.  I nearly got this for christmas but went for the safer option of getting a neutral coat with no pattern as I knew it would go with more of my outfits. So this is more of a lust rather than a need.



MOTEL ROCKS // STRAPPY LEOPARD PRINT DRESS
£30
25% OFF WITH CODE LOVE25

I promise this whole post won't be based around leopard print. That however, will come in due time. Patience.

I pretty much am on Motel every single day, because they are constantly bringing out new styles, prints, and all of them I love. They have been a bit quiet recently, but the other day dropped a load of new stuff. It was worth the wait. I have invested my Christmas money into some great purchases. Stay tuned.



BOOHOO // CORDUROY SKIRT
£20
DOWNLOAD THEIR APP TO GET NOTIFICATIONS OF DISCOUNT CODES. THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH EVERYDAY!

Another trend I am into lately is corduroy. This cute lil skirt will be great to wear with band t-shirts. It comes in various colours too.







LIFE CLUB // BAD SEEDS LONGSLEEVE
£18

Well, I think this is a bit of a bargain. £18, for a longsleeve?!

I recently discovered this brand, and this longsleeve is currently in pre-order. Not only tops and t-shirts but they also do pins and patches; they have some really cool designs! Another thing I loves about this brand, is they are giving some of their profits to charity; an animal shelter to be exact. 



ASOS // T-BAR SHOES
£22
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT. 15% AFTER SIGNING UP TO THEIR EMAILS.

Probably a litttle too chilly for these at the moment, but I got my eye on them for future reference. 









DOLLS KILL // TARTAN JUMPSUIT
£25.84
10% OFF WITH EMAIL SIGN UP

Tartan - check, able to be layered - check. I'm just going to put this out there though, I would probably opt out of the florescent top, until I of course become a lollypop lady. Luckily for us, this part come optional. 












HAPPY JANUARY! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment