Friday 12 January 2018

December Haul & Lookbook

Like a time traveller, i'm taking you back to 2017 one last time and showing you a bunch of things that I either purchased or was loving through the month of December.

I've been really enjoying making the odd video here and there, so I am going to try and do this more regularly. It's nice to be able to show you things in more detail, too! 

It's almost the 15th of the month, which means it's nearly time that my Witch Casket will be dispatched. Can you tell I am really excited? Because I am, I have been counting down the days haha. I will be doing and unboxing video again the second this beauty arrives in my hands! This will be the next thing I film. After that I'm planning on doing a January haul.

I'd love some more ideas on video content, I'm currently pen and paper in hand, brainstorming.

Enjoy! Links are down below to all the items featured 
:) x




CRUSHED VELVET LONGSLEEVE // H&M
TAROT CARD SMOCK DRESS // ASOS
DREAMBOUND T-SHIRT // DREAMBOUND
LEOPARD PRINT SKIRT // MISSGUIDED
FLUFFY CARDIGAN // H&M
LIPSTICKS // MAC COSMETICS

No comments:

Post a Comment