Thursday 18 January 2018

Witch Casket Unboxing // January 2018



First things first; I'd like to make a special thanks to Link (aka Linkazoid, aka Mousey) for his special guest appearance in months Witch Casket unboxing video. It was his debut acting appearance, and I think he nailed it. Absolute superstar.

I managed to do my first month of opening Witch Casket without seeing any spoilers before I got my hands on it, very proud of myself, as I usually stalk Instagram and see what is in the box before I get mine. Probably a bit like what you are doing now by reading this.

This months theme was "The Book Of Shadows", and in this wonderful box of joy, was a bunch of awesome stuff. I saw the notepad and I got sweaty cause if you know me, you'll know that I have a thing for stationary.. like a major thing. I can't go into a supermarket without going down stationary village. This notepad reminds me a little of the one I got for Christmas, by Killstar. I stuck my sticker on the front too which was also in this months box, and now it looks even more spot on! 

Let's talk about this spoon then. I didn't think it was possible to be excited about a spoon. But then never before had I seen a spoon, THAT HAS A SKELETONS SKULL ON IT. I am refusing to use it though, as I know it will probably end up going missing. So this ones staying in the box of things to use, once I have moved out haha!

Once again, there is an amazing art work print in this, which I absolutely adore. It's probably my favourite piece yet. This has made it on to my wall, and it looks SO pretty.

List of contents can be found below. And of course.. THE UNBOXING VIDEO! FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS... 

x




No comments:

Post a Comment