Wednesday 2 January 2019

Huda Beauty // Topaz Obsessions Palette



If theres one make-up trend I have been living for lately, it would be without a doubt that orange eyeshadow look. All of the 9739737 palettes I already owned, just weren't cutting it. I was looking for a palette that had an array of orange and gold tones, but also to tick all of those boxes on my checklist of what makes a 'good', durable eyeshadow.


When I first got my hands on this palette, I was quite surprised at how small it is. But really, a little goes a long way. Each colour is so soft and smooth, which means that you can pick up a lot of product with even the most gentle touch. I truly think this will last me quite a while because of this. And on the plus side, it's going to be great for travel.

You would think that because of the product itself being so 'creamy' in texture, that you would have a problem with fall out. WRONG. I have been using this since Christmas, and I have used it every day, not having this problem yet. 


I read a lot of reviews about this eyeshadow palette before committing to asking Dan to kindly get it me for Christmas. They were quite mixed, but on a whole very positive. There were all sorts of comments on how they don't find the pigment of the matte shades weren't as pigmented, or how to metallic shades didn't come out as 'shimmery' when applied to the lid. I can safely disagree with these comments. This is probably the most pigmented and beautiful eyeshadow palette I own to date. With that in mind, they blend together so effortlessly.


After having this palette in my life for just over a week, I am already trying to hold myself from buying one of the other palettes from the range; Ruby Obsessions - I'm looking at you! For anyone else obsessed with that orange grunge eye look like me, I couldn't recommend this enough. And for £25, I say thats the ultimate steal. 


1 comment: