Sunday 4 March 2018

Full Moon // Outfit Post






The occasion? A little hard to explain. Dans Grandad is a Mason and they hold these little events now and then. Grandad (as I call him) was ever so kind to invite us along with him again as his guests. I'm not very good at meals as such, but I went and I'm pretty proud of myself for that. It's something I find very difficult.

As it was more of a quick event, I just went for something I already had in my wardrobe. I wore this outfit once before to a wedding.

The dress is by Fashion Union, but I found it on Asos. I think it's so cute and a mix between goth and victorian, but at the same time elegant. A velvet dress with beautiful lace detailing on the neck, arms and across the chest. Not to mention the polka dot mesh insert that is shown across the chest and also on the back of the dress, which makes this piece extra unique and different - I love it!

I think these shoes speak for themselves. Leopard print. Chunky heel. Me all over.

x
_________________________________________________________________________________

DRESS // FASHION UNION
LEOPARD PRINT SHOES // ASOS
LIPSTICK // MAC CHILI

No comments:

Post a Comment