Monday 29 May 2017

Big Upcoming Posts

I have a few posts planned which I will be doing soon. But I also have a few main posts coming up which I'm really looking forward to doing! I'm just trying to figure out the best form of documenting them! 

So far, I have three interesting events coming up which I think would be fun to write about and share with people.

Ocean Grove - On Sunday I'm seeing a band called Ocean Grove, these guys are doing their first UK headline show, which has now sold out! I am so excited for this. I'll probably just write my usual summary of the gig on here.

Holiday - August I'm heading to Rome! It's my first time, this is me calling out to anyone who has already visited Rome, or anyone who is from Rome. I'd love to know some quirky, unusual places to go, places off the map that aren't your usual tourist attractions! 

I'm thinking about doing some videography for this, alongside a blog post of my trip! Looking back, I wish I did this for Paris, but I reckon this is a great time to start. Put some of my previous Media Production skills back in action and to good use. If you want to see my Paris post - click here.


New Found Glory - October see's another very special time which I'm pretty sure I have mentioned before. 3 dates with my main boys in New Found Glory. This will either be 3 individual posts, or one mega post - I'm currently undecided. Though I will be too busy moshing my pants off (I don't care how old I am, rules don't apply when it comes to your favourite music), I am going to try my best to get a few shots, without being that person who gets on everyones nerves - including myself. 

If you are unaware for any reason which I am sure you are not, NFG are playing 3 London dates in a row, covering 6 of their albums. If anyone else is going, I'd love to hear! Or even if you're a NFG fan. NFG have some of the most awesome, dedicated and friendly fans. I kid you not, I've lost count how many times I've been to a NFG show and someone random has given me a high five, just out of their pure excitement. 


Anyways, enough rambling. I just wanted to document upcoming events that I will be documenting in some form.

Melanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment