Sunday 31 July 2016

Too Faced Mini Haul - Own Your Pretty

They say; 'Don't judge a book by it's cover!', but as far as packaging goes, Too Faced probably has one of the most beautiful! Which you can't help but have high hopes that what's on the inside, is just as beautiful.


Even the packaging INSIDE the outside packaging is just as gorgeous, it just keeps on getting better! I would be lying if I said that wasn't what drawn me to Too Face in the first place.




La Creme Lipstick - Coral Fire

A gorgeous Pinky Coral colour, that glides onto your lips so effortlessly, and you don't need to use a lot of it, one swipe is enough!  It has a shine, but not so much that it looks more glossy, I would say - the perfect amount of shine. 

I am let down at the staying power of this though, you will need to touch up a few times throughout the day, and after eating and drinking. So if you are looking for a lipstick which lasts longer, for the price of this at 19 pound, I wouldn't recommend. But seen as the colours are so pretty, I think we could let this slip!


Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

If you are new to eyeshadow, buying a Too Faced Eyeshadow palette is a great start, as they come with a handy little booklet to guide you on a few chosen looks. 

You should be able to tell from this, which are my favourite colours. However, personally I probably won't be using all of them. I can't really see me wearing 'Totally Fetch' anytime soon, a very pretty colour though and the pigmentation is fantastic. It's great for selection though, you have a mix of both matte and shimmer finishes, ideal for creating a large number of looks!

I'm not sure about you, but I was interested before purchasing this, if the smell of chocolate would actually stick around, or if the scent would wear off from the palette after multiple uses. It's been multiple uses now, and the palette smells just as strong ever single time I open it, it kinda hits you in the face, it's amazing.





Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Though small, (and cute!) it's mighty! For me, this palette is perfect! I have been on the hunt for an eyeshadow palette that holds the colours I want and need - nothing more nothing less. You know like when you buy a palette because you like the look of a few colours, and the majority you will never touch. Rest assured this one will be getting it's full use! 

The pigmentation is just as good as Bon Bons, however, no tasty smell (I think I can accept that). They are so soft to apply, almost like butter thats only way I can describe the feel of it. But what is great, is that it doesn't flake away all over your face, and definitely stays around all day. 

I've been using 'Strapless' at the moment, a brownie red colour, for a grunge eye look.

If you would like to see some swatches, be sure to let me know and I will do a separate post! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment