Tuesday 6 March 2018

Instagram?

It's been just over three years since I first pulled the plug on all my social media accounts; this of course not including my YouTube and this very blog, which I have spoken about before. But after a long hard think, I decided to click the sign up button on creating an Instagram account.


So what made me 'change my mind'? Well, my reason for trying out Instagram again was for the simple fact that I wanted a way to get closer to other bloggers and like minded people. People who have similar tastes to myself. It's hard to reach out to people in this day in age when you don't have any platform to spread your material and just as importantly engage with other peoples. 

I'm not saying this is going to work. Who knows if I will even stick around on this forever. But it's something I knew in the back of mind I just had to trial out. 


I will be completely honest. It's already giving me anxiety. This was one of the main reasons I opted out of social media in the first place, them few years ago - it actually did nothing for my mental health, it was one aspect I struggled with a lot. Hence why I eliminated it. And I still stand by the fact it was one of the best things I ever did. But were keeping it quiet this time and were just sticking to this one platform. 

Lets give this a go.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment