Saturday 13 August 2016

Born For Adversity // Outfit Post










Kitted out in my new Birthday treats at once here. As you can see, not a great deal of eye catching colours or material here, but awesome non of the less.

I purchased this dress to purposely wear out for my Birthday. Whats great is it comes with two parts, the mesh t-shirt dress, and a bodycon slip dress for underneath to cover your modesty. Although it comes attached, you could easily detach this yourself and create more than one outfit of it! 

My creepers are fantastic quality, they aren't the real deal but they are a great dupe! They haven't fallen apart yet (only time will tell) but for 15 pounds you can't go wrong really, that is a steal. 

This beauty of a bag is made with fake pony hair on the flap, it's cute and it's just the right size to fit all my stuff in. I got this as a present from my amazing friend Tash <3

Can't forget my choker, my fave, never taking it off. My boyfriend called it a moon rock. It's not available anymore as it was limited edition, but be sure to check out other Wanderdusk chokers, so very pretty. 

Two Piece Dress // Missguided
Creepers // Amazon

Bag // Boohoo
Socks // Primark
Choker // Wanderdusk
Lipstick // Lime Crime - Bleached

No comments:

Post a Comment