Tuesday 2 August 2016

August Wishlist / Birthday Wishlist

The month of my Birth! Fantastic! I've tried to add on this list things that I haven't already asked for, for my birthday, just to make it a bit more exciting. As I plan to do a Birthday gift haul next week sometime (I've asked for some very pretty things) Of course not to brag, because there is nothing worse than someone who posts just to show off.. but I want to share with people my pretty findings. Like a magpie sorting through junk, to bring to you the gold...anyways...

Links to each item can be found underneath the picture, happy shopping! x


Lime Crime Velvetines

Love-makeup.co.uk

The best selection of lip colours.. in the world.. let's be honest. I've asked for a few for my Birthday from my partner because you can never have enough lipsticks.

Yesterday, I did my check up on love-makeup.co.uk and nearly spilt my coffee everywhere in excitement that they are getting in the new grunge line of Velvetines. I have my eyes, both eyes, on Prairie, Rustic and Marshmallow.. 

If you haven't checked out this site already, what are you waiting for. They have a seriously amazing selection of American brands, to save us nasty shipping and custom fees. So now we can feed our make up addictions without having to pay ridiculous prices! 



Aura Crystal Cord Choker



Wanderdusk is an independant jewellery store I need to take a moment to rave on to you about. It has a beautiful wide selection of rings, necklaces , chokers etc and there is something for everyone. What I love about Wanderdusk, is every piece is lovingly handmade with care, and unique - every piece is different. A lot of pieces are also limited edition, so you can be sure to stand out from the crowd!

I currently keep going back to this choker, it's so basic yet so eye catching and different, and it comes in three different colours! Though I have to be honest with you, there is so much to choose from, it makes it pretty hard to pick just one favourite piece! This would jazz up any basic black outfit.



Suede Lace Up Sandals



I don't care if it's nearly September and it's going to be raining and snowing before we know it, these are the perfect sandal for any gothic princess. 

With a slight platform to stomp around on, stand tall and feel confident with these badboys. These will make you look fab, day and night with a multiple of different looks. Something I definitely need in my wardrobe (I know you do too!)

Knitted Black Cropped Jumper



I promise you I don't intentionally include Motel in every single one of my fashion posts, but because I have a slight addiction to them, it just kind of happens...

With Summer slowly coming to a close (Sorry guys, but c'mon it's now August), time to start planning our Autumn outfits in preparation. This would be ideal for an under layer. I'd wear this under a pair of dungarees or pinafore, or even a slip dress. Or perhaps a cropped vest underneath, and team with some awesome high waisted Mom jeans! You can never go wrong with mom jeans!



Polka Dot Mesh Top

Asos.co.uk

I know, I know..this looks very similar to the Motel top featured above, but i'm really loving the whole mesh trend right now, and this also comes with a vest for underneath, so it's pretty much a bargain. Wear it alone, or style it up by wearing it underneath, to create another look.

This is just so cute, perfect date material too! I might ask Daniel to take me out, just for an excuse to buy this..



Faux Pony Hair Rucksack 



I absolutely adore this! It comes in two colours - black and grey, though the grey looks a bit more purply, don't you think? Which is fine by me, because It looks so cute. Ideal to make your all black day outfit stand out.

I must also mention, Boohoo have some beautiful pieces at the moment!



Sheer Floral Maxi Dress



Okay, confession time, I have never owned a maxi dress, to be honest I have been afraid because a) none have ever caught my attention, and b) I'm afraid it will make my legs look fat. But then I came across this.

The fact that it has slices up the legs, makes me feel more confident in this. I was afraid that because you can only usually see the bottom of your legs / ankles in a maxi, it was going to make me look chunky. Though i'm quite slim, i'm quite self conscious that my legs are like rugby players legs. That's just me being silly.

Love the floral print on this, need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment