Sunday 25 February 2018

Witch Casket Unboxing // February 2018


I'm in two minds at the moment regarding these Witch Casket Unboxing videos. Part of me wants to sit in front of the camera and open the box to you and do a little discussion on them. But the other part of me prefers this way; showing you the contents in artsy ways (though this is a little tamed at the moment), and giving you a description over here on my blog. But I'm torn because I'm unsure if this is what people want to see?



This months was a little rushed compared to what I had planned in my head. But like I say sometimes things just don't go to plan! 

My idea behind this has always been that I just want to show you the contents of the box. You can skip through it however quick you like. I just know that by putting myself in other peoples shoes, I just want to see what other people got in their box! I'm not so bothered about them talking about it, and find myself skipping through anyway!

I'm considering doing a giveaway soon. This will include bits from Witch Caskets I haven't used or have no use for. Because even though the whole thing is totally awesome, there are a few bits I won't use, such as the incense. I also have a few bits sitting in a box too :)

List of contents and video below!

x






No comments:

Post a Comment