Wednesday 21 February 2018

Nomad // Outfit Post







I realise I have been a little quiet again recently; we will talk about that soon maybe! I also realised I never post my most recent Lookbook outfit over here on my blog for you to see in more detail.

It's a little hard to post an entire look on Lookbook as you only get one shot, one photo. So I like to post on here too so I can talk more about what i'm wearing, and add multiple photos. 

I also promise that soon I will post more than just me and my face or my clothes. Like I said I've been a little quiet, I've been slacking; it's about time we picked up on some more topics, besides what i wore today :)

x

____________________________________________________________________

DENIM JACKET // PRIMARK
YELLOW T-SHIRT // PULL AND BEAR
SHOES // CONVERSE
VELVET PINAFORE DRESS // TOPSHOP


No comments:

Post a Comment