Monday 26 February 2018

February Wishlist

Is it too late to do a February Wishlist if February is almost over? No? I'm gonna go with no... We got a couple more days left here to deal with people, so let's just do this. 



KILLSTAR // EDEN BACKBACK 
£39.99 
10 % off first order

So Killstar have just dropped some new goodies, and I just so happen to love this print. They have a beautiful dress with the rose print and a pair of socks which I also need to add to my Killstar sock collection.

I've not owned any of their bags before, but I know the little black one they had similar to this was a bloggers dream. I love the corset detailing on the front and the straps just look awesome. Not to mention its velvet, you know what I am like for velvet.

FIND IT HERE



URBAN OUTFITTERS // CORDUROY SHORTS
£36 
STUDENT DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR YOU LUCKY STUDENTS

I think corduroy has to be my favourite fabric at the moment. I have to completely be honest the paper bag waist was not really something I had a lust over to begin with, but as I have seen it around more, I would be lying if I said it hadn't grown on me.

I'm a little puzzled as to why these look green on my computer, yet the description says they are blue. Maybe I am colourblind, let me know! haha!

FIND IT HERE 


 THE RAGGED PRIEST // BLACK LABEL PRESS DRESS
£65

The price of this, for what it is kinda hurts my soul.. BUT IT'S JUST SO PRETTY!!! 

Oversized dresses are just so comfortable and you can dress them up or down, and they still look fab. 

Go check out this on the website and take a look of it up close for yourself so you can get better eagle eye on the glitter detailing. It's just so cute.

FIND IT HERE


DOLLS KILL / GLAM LONE STAR VELVET BOOTIES
£34.37

These left me breathless.. The western trend is really starting to blow up, and I definitely want to be a part of it. What makes these even more beautiful to me, is that they remind me of something that Vince Noir would wear.. (Might Boosh fans in the house?) 

I have to say, I was very nervous ordering from Dolls Kill because I read a lot of bad reviews about their service. My experience was far from bad. My order came in under a week!! 

FIND THEM HERE 



TOPSHOP // GINGHAM PLAYSUIT 
£32
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT

I was unsure about whether or not to add this to my February Favourites for the fact that it's petite (i'm not quite petite), but it's more in the fact that I am hoping they stock this in normal sizing too; it's very me.

If you like this but can't wait, they have a bunch of stuff similar to this at the moment. 

FIND IT HERE 




PULL AND BEAR // BASIC SPACE PRINT 
T-SHIRT
£12.99
10% OFF FIRST ORDER
STUDENT DISCOUNT

Couldn't not do a list without adding in a simple graphic t-shirt.

It's just a simple t-shirt you can throw on with pretty much whatever you like. Tuck it in your shorts or jeans, wear under a pinafore. I don't know, I just like the print on both the front and the back!

FIND IT HERE




Happy February! Go buy things!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment