Tuesday 7 February 2017

February Wish List

It's been quite some time since I've compiled together a list of treasures, and as I've found so many things that please my eyeballs, I thought I'd put together a February lust list. It seems like an appropriate time now Christmas has flown away (seems like a while ago now, hey!). Here goes, a list for all you fellow greebo's. 

Hallow Collective - The Tour That Never Was Tee



As I was on my travels to find pictures of this badboy to add into this post, I realised that today they actually put this up live for sale, and it's already sold out!! Not to worry though, restocks are coming soon. My eyes are peeled wider than they can actually psychically go right now, can't wait. Check out their other tees and goodies though! 


Motel - Velvet Slip Dress


It wouldn't be traditional of me if I didn't add at least ONE Motel product to the hit list. To be honest, I'm getting a bit annoyed with Motel at the moment, because they are on top form at the moment constantly deliberately bringing out things that they know I like. Just give me this to add a bit of dazzle to an ordinary t-shirt, please, I need it. Also - Velvet. Done. I'm sold.


Motel - Bad Decisions Long Sleeve

I'll be honest, I did have ideas to team this with the velvet Motel dress, as I think that would look pretty rad if the dress is slightly oversized. OR, just copy the model and wear with jeans and some Vans for a more relaxed look. Both work.


Asos - Smock Dress



Cute, simple and classy. I'll be honest, I have no idea what the name is of the style of this smock at the moment, as I've seen a number of similar style dresses - just with different Patterns, but I like it. Motel have their own versions at the moment on Asos. The cuffed frill sleeves add a bit of detailing, enough to still keep the dress simple. 


Pull and Bear - Chunky Heeled Sandals


I do actually already own a pair very similar to this, but mine are not Velvet, so it doesn't count. Be quick though, they are low in stock. Hopefully we will be seeing a restock of these too.



Kat Von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks


Okay, so the new line of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks.. Those nudes fit me down to a T. This is where it sucks being in the UK, because we now have to patiently play the waiting game. I love her range of liquid lipsticks, there is something to suit everyone or to fit your own personal taste. It's just an added bonus that they apply so amazingly and last like they say they do. I've only got one so far - Noble, but I'm waiting for the new release to get my paws on these beauties. Those very ones. Right up there.


Have an awesome February! x

No comments:

Post a Comment