Sunday 24 July 2016

A List Of Some Bands I've Seen

Sorting through my box of tickets, I decided to make a list of all the bands I've seen. I've missed a lot out, because I've lost a lot of tickets and simply can't remember every single band i've seen since the age of 14 when I started gigging. 

Please note that I don't enjoy every single band on this list.

A
A Day To Remember x4
Attila x2
Alesana
A Loss For Words x10
All American Rejects x2
Architects x3
Asking Alexandria x3
As Blood Runs Black

B
Beartooth x2 
Being As An Ocean
Betraying The Matyrs
Boys Like Girls x2
Blessthefall x2
Blink 182 x2
Bring Me The Horizon x2
Birgade x2
The Blackout x2
Buried In Verona
Bury Tomorrow
Bullet For My Valentine
Bowling For Soup

C
Cage The Elephant
Cancer Bats
Capsize
Carnifex
The Color Morale x2
The Chariot
Chelsea Grin
Chiodos x2
Chunk! No Captain Chunk x3
Counterparts
Creeper
Crooks
Citizen
Crime In Stereo
Cruel Hand

D
Dance Gavin Dance
Deaf Havana (with and without Ryan)
Defeater
Deez Nuts x2
Dream On Dreamer
Down

E
Enter Shikari x2
Emmure x3
Escape The Fate
Every Time I Die
Exit Ten

F
Fall Out Boy
Fathoms
Fightstar x2
Finch
Framing Hanley
For The Win
Forever Came Calling
Four Year Strong x5
For The Fallen Dreams x2
Foo Fighters
Funeral For A Friend x7

G
Green Day
The Ghost Inside x2

H
Handguns
Hadouken! (..I was 14 ok)
Hand Of Mercy
Heart In Hand 
Heaven Shall Burn
Hit The Lights x2
Hundredth
The Human Abstract x2
Hollywood Undead
House Vs Hurricane

I
I Killed The Prom Queen x2
Innerpartysystem

J
Jimmy Eat World

K
Knuckle Puck
Korn

L
Letlive x2
Less Than Jake
Like Moths To Flames
Linkin Park
Linkin Park & Jay Z
Lostprophets

M
Man Overboard x6
The Maine
Memphis May Fire x2
Mcfly x2
Miss May I
Motionless In White x2
Moose Blood

N
Napoleon
Nai Harvest
New Found Glory x7 
N*E*R*D
Northlane x3

O
Obey The Brave
Oceans Ate Alaska
Of Mice And Men x2
Our Last Night

P
Parkway Drive x2
Panic! At The Disco
Papa Roach
Pepper
Pendulum
Protest The Hero
Pierce The Veil

Q

R
Real Friends
Reel Big Fish
Roam x5

S
Save Your Breath x2
Seaway
Shadows Chasing Ghosts
Set Your Goals x4
Set It Off
Senses Fail
State Champs x4
Simple Plan
Silverstein x2
Silent Screams
Sleeping With Sirens
The Swellers
The Starting Line x2
Stone Sour
Sonny Moore (Yep, his DJ set before he became shit..ter) 

T
The Amity Affliction x5
Taking Back Sunday x2
The Devil Wears Prada x2
The Story So Far x5
The Plot In You
Thy Art Is Murder
Turnstile
Trash Boat 

U
The Used
Upon A Burning Body
The Urgency

V
Vanna

W
We Are The Ocean x4
While She Sleeps x3
The Word Alive x5

X
Pretty sure no bands even begin with X

Y
You Me At Six

Z
Zebrahead x3
Zoax

No comments:

Post a Comment