Saturday 3 September 2016

September Wishlist

This month i'm focussing on saying bye bye to Summer, and preparing myself for the weather change that is dawning upon us. The fact the nights are getting darker earlier, is the first sign of the dreaded Winter months. 

There's still some time however to not wrap yourself from head to tow in your winter warmer just yet.

As i'm taking a trip to the Royal Albert Hall in London later this month to see David Gilmore (admittedly not my thing but my boyfriends dream come true, so i'm very happy to go enjoy the experience with him),I've been looking for and trying to plan my outfit. I'm kinda stuck, as it's in the Royal Albert Hall which I have never been to before, it looks kinda posh, so even though its technically a gig do I rock up in my usual glad-rags or do I actually make an effort? SEND HELP.

Heres a few ideas I got diggin' around..


Lace Overlay Cami


Cute or what? I love the lace detailing to this, it makes it pop! It has two parts so I could either wear both separately and style to different outfits or wear the cami with a white t-shirt underneath. Neither too dressy or too laid back, I was thinking this would be perfect. Maybe with a leather skirt, or denim skirt? Possibly team it with my creepers. 


Harness Bralette


Seriously, Missguided are killing it at the moment for goth gear haha. Another idea for the top half of me at the moment, I love the idea of this simple harness bralette wore underneath a scoop or V-neck t-shirt. Maybe not worn alone to the likes of the gig, I think that may be a bit too much (were not going clubbing). 

Denim High Waist Skirt


Pretty much a wardrobe essential, it just so happens to be that I don't yet own one. I picked this one from Asos, because when it comes to denim, Asos is usually my go to place. Whether it be their jeans, shorts, etc, they always seem to fit me perfectly. (I usually struggle with all things denim fitting me properly) If its not Asos or Topshop, It usually results in me returning the item. 


Fine Knitted Jumper


Fun fact, my favourite colour isn't actually black... it's green. When I saw this jumper I fell in love with it. The colour, the way it's slouchy rather than fitted. Definitely a winter investment, hopefully they get some more in stock soon. I looked one day, and the next it was gone, so I guessing this I this was quite a hit. Otherwise the search for a knitted slouchy jumper continues. 


Mother Of Pearl Silver Choker


Another one of my favourite one stops for shiny things, especially chokers. I do like simplistic things, and what draws me to this is at a glance it may look simple, but pay closer attention and the detailing really comes out. From the rope like chain, to the glimmering colours of the stone. What an absolutely gorgeous piece of jewellery. Check out Regal Rose.

Metallic Coated Jeans


Every now and then it's cool to have a piece of clothing in your wardrobe that is totally out there. I'm lusting over these jeans. I can just imagine feeling like a mermaid strolling around town in these, and bringing a sparkle to autumn. 



High Waisted Tartan Skirt


Motel have blessed us with a whole bunch of new tartan print pieces, and boy am I happy about that. Tartan still holds a place in my heart, and now it is impossible to choose just one item with the same patten, I would have them all. As winter is around the corner, they also have a coat with this tartan print, it's gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment