Wednesday 22 June 2016

Ain't Nobody Perfect // Outfit Post







If there was one word to describe my fashion sense, it would probably be grunge. Whether thats right or wrong. I'm in love with the whole trend at the moment, although I've always been a bit of a 'greebo'. 

I like the idea of sharing with people the things I wear, and looking through posts of what others wear too. Although at the moment still somehow don't own a tripod or remote, despite being a past Media Production student for 6 years. So my photos will be slightly lacking for the time being. Also being in front of the camera is something i've never been great at, it makes me feel awkward, but I want to conquer that fear! 

I absolutely LOVE Motel and the prints they keep coming up with for their clothes, in my opinion they are the best at what they do. Unfortunately, I don't think they sell these shorts anymore on their store, but I have seen some lingering around on Depop, so be sure to have a look. Also they have the same print or other items on their store.

Depop is great for finding great jewellery, there are so many independent stores all gathered in one place.



BEAD CHOKER // Depop
MOON CHOKER // Depop - Cryptic Moon Jewellery 
SHORTS (similar) // Motel
TSHIRT // New Look
Lipstick // Mac - Velvet Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment