Saturday 3 November 2018

Too Faced - The Sweet Smell of Christmas

I think we would be kidding ourselves if we didn't agree that it's a pretty exciting time of year! Christmas is just around the corner, and more importantly; all the limited edition Christmas makeup collections are being released!

As every year, the collection I anticipate most, is Too Faced. I have had a couple of lipsticks from the Melted Matte collection before, and I absolutely loved them. So there was no doubt about it; I had to have these!

In the set you get four lipsticks; Pumpkin Spice, Sugar Cookie, Cinnamon Bear, Hot Buttered Rum, ALL of which smell EXACTLY how they sound, and they smell so delicious! Each lipstick is a 'mini', and you get just under half the amount of product you would from a full size; each lipstick contains 3ml of product. Which for a retail price of £22 (plus discount if you get these from the right place), I would say that is well worth the price!

Top - Bottom; Hot Buttered Rum, Cinnamon Bear, Sugar Cookie & Pumpkin Spice
I have ranted about these before; but long story short, the product themselves for me, if were being honest, is not as good as the Jeffree Star Velour collection, but these definitely come close! They are comfortable to wear, long lasting, highly pigmented, have a beautiful smell, are easy to apply; but Jeffree just manages to outdo all of those factors. 

Scroll down for a closer look in my latest video! 
:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment