Sunday 26 November 2017

Oxford Street, Christmas 2017

The countdown to Christmas begins!



I've been feeling really Christmassy the past few days, i'm starting to get that excited feeling in my belly. I still find it magical even as a 26 year old. I don't feel as stressed about it as I did this time last year, I seem to have it all under control. I've got most of the prezzie's I need to buy, I feel like I can relax in that department now and just go with the motions.

On the way to a gig the other day we took a detour to Oxford street. Usually, I hate it there. The crowds are just not for me, my stress and anxiety levels go right up. I was feeling a little more confident on this particular day, that happens sometimes. Sometimes I feel like even though I'm anxious, that I could actually face the mission. (A mission in my eyes, okay).

My point was, I took some pictures and I wanted to share.

Over Christmas i'm going to try and blog more, I was going to go all out there and say i'm going to participate in Blogmas, but that seems like a commitment. Either way, I plan to take part in the online festivities! 

x

             




No comments:

Post a Comment