Sunday 16 April 2017

April Wishlist

Bit of a late one this month. But you know what they say, better late than never! 

Currently I'm trying to gather things for the summer months, as look through my wardrobe it seems i'm more equipped for the colder months. That was probably a lie, I just needed an excuse.

Just a couple of pieces this time!

Missguided // Oversized Dress


So cute for a summers day, or perhaps a date! I love the neck and arm ruffle detailing of this, I'm a sucker for anything of the sort. 

Glamorous // Tea Dress


This comes in a few different prints, and they are all just as nice as each other. This one was particularly my favourite though, just by a tiniest margin. 

Topshop // Dark Denim Jacket


To be honest, I don't often shop at Topshop, but now and then i'll find something I adore. Topshop has always been the place for me to go to for all things denim, alongside with Asos. Very trustworthy! 


Topshop // Gingham Pinafore


When I say investments, this little piece is a great example of what I'm talking about. Basically something you can wear with a million different t-shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment