Sunday 3 December 2017

Last Christmas

I was looking through old pictures today, wondering how quickly a year has gone. Then I had the idea to show some pictures from the past couple of years, during the Christmas Period. 

Christmas 2016


As it happens, it looks like 2016 wasn't a good year for Christmas pictures. This was all I could find. This was actually on NYE.



The Run up to Christmas last year was very exciting though. Dans Birthday is two weeks before the big day, so we went away to Stratford Upon Avon to celebrate. That got me feeling festive!

Christmas 2015

This was the year we had an attempt at going to Winter Wonderland in London. We went during the evening, and honestly; we hated it! It was my idea of hell, the crowds; you couldn't move. Drunk people everywhere. It just wasn't my cup of tea. But least we can say we've been haha!


Christmas 2014
Looking back, is a sad one. This was the last Christmas we had with my dog around, Ralph. The pictures of him dressed up are from the year before. 




I've found so many pictures, but not many i'm willing to share. It's scary how much I have changed (and Dan) in the past few years. I think like a baby!


I think it's time to raid my mothers photo collection and fish out some pictures from my childhood. Stay tuned!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment