Friday 1 December 2017

Black Christmas // Gift Ideas

I mentioned about attempting  Blogmas this year? Well, here goes my attempt. I'm not promising I will post every day, but we might as well put a sticker on the tin and call it "Blogmas", right? 

I thought we would start off with a Christmas gift list, dedicated to all things black. Don't forget the discount codes! 



PUBLIC DESIRE // HEELED BOOTS
£39.99
15% OFF WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO THEIR EMAILS

These come in SO many different styles, glitter, metallic, It's pretty hard not to want them all. Especially the silver metallic for over the Christmas period. 








DISTURBIA // OUIJA LONG SLEEVE
£27.95
10% OFF AFTER SIGNING UP TO THEIR EMAILS 

If you're not a fan of this design, but would like something similar, be sure to check out their other shirts. Unisex also, so if you're lame like me and love to match, buy each other one!



PAPERCHASE // GLASS HOUSE
£20
CURRENTLY 30% OFF. 10% OFF WITH STUDENT DISCOUNT

I had an idea to store some crystals in this, it would make a great display piece! 

I love the whole range Paperchase have at the moment called "Bloom Noir". It was pretty much made for someone like myself. 




SACRED HAWK // BUCKET BAG
£40
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT ON ASOS. SIGN UP TO ASOS EMAILS FOR 15% (may be 20)

I love the gold contrasts on this bag, it's subtle. For someone like myself who wears A LOT of black, I feel that the gold just adds a bit of detail to any full black outfit.









KILLSTAR // BOOK OF SPELLS NOTEPAD
£9.99
CURRENTLY KILLSTAR OFFERING DISCOUNT.  10% OFF WITH EMAIL SIGN UP.

Killstar have a wide selection of items you could give as gifts (or add to your own want list), whether it be sippy cups, mugs, note pads, house decor... your list will be never ending once you start. This is in fact on my wish list! I'm hoping Santa brings me it so I can keep all my lists, ideas, and brainstorms. 






H & M // CORD JACKET
£69.99
10% OFF WITH EMAIL SIGN UP. DEALS ON THE APP IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THEIR CLUB (FREE SIGN UP).

The most expensive item on the list. I think you'll agree that it's by far the prettiest though. I walked past the H&M window on Oxford Street, saw this, my eyes lit up, then I stopped and stared for a while. It's one to save the pennies for. 




TOPSHOP // HAMSA AND CAT SOCKS
RANGE £3-£4
10% OFF WITH STUDENT DISCOUNT. £10 OFF WITH EMAIL SIGN UP


Look, you're going to get socks for Christmas, no doubt about it, so why not ask for some socks that you can use to tie in with your outfit?


I'm not a fan out cats, but I thought these were pretty cute. They also look more like bats.

Also good to note they do deals on socks, 3 for £8.






FUCHSTEUFELSWILD // MUG
£11.99
£5 OFF IMPERICON WITH EMAIL SIGN UP

Now, i'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea how to pronounce the name of this brand, I probably never will. But i've seen them on Impericon a few times, and their stuff is pretty neat. The slogans hard to not love, right?




Happy buying!
☾ ☼ 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment