Tuesday 7 March 2017

March Wishlist

Deary me, where is the year going. 
(Basically just started this post like a letter). I have already completed a grand total of 0 of my 2017 goals, or even started for that matter. I'd really love to do some outfit posts soon, It's just gaining to confidence to do them - I really don't like being in front of a camera, but i'd love to pluck up the nerve to do some properly. Until that eureka moment, here goes the monthly gathering of fascinating fabrical finds. I just made that up.  


Pull & Bear // Gingham Skater Skirt 


I've been hovering over the purchase button for a few hours now. I keep going back to it, but I can't justify the four pound postage right now for the sake of a 10 pound skirt. 


Impericon // In Flames Tee


I've always loved In Flames, but recently I've seemed to have rekindled my love for them, and it's currently on fire.. In Flames in fact (dad joke). I've never owned one of their shirts though, I've been trying to find a Clayman shirt, but can't find one, so if anyone is reading this and knows where to find one, please hit me up. 

Primark // Denim Jacket


(PRIMARK)

I found this whilst browsing online, so haven't actually scouted it out in store yet. But they also have this in a dark blackish colour, which I'm keen to go find. At 15 pounds you can't really complain. 


Motel // Oversized Shirt


It comes in two colours at the moment, so be sure to check out the green / red one also on the Motel site, which I currently own. I loved it so much though that I feel the need to own them both. Be warned though, I am a size 8- 10 and the XS was still oversized for me, which is the one I went for. But it's the perfect oversized. 

Boohoo // Striped Bodysuit


Give me stripes any day of the week. I love this casual bodysuit, perfect to pair with some mom jeans!

Boohoo // Bleached Cold Shoulder Tee


A band-style t-short, but without the band. I can live with this. Plus bleached black tee's look awesome. Dream on Dreamer (the band) did some a little while ago, always wanted one, never got one. Never will. -sad face- ,




No comments:

Post a Comment